Pan Pacific RV Centers Inc
RV SALES, SERVICE, RENTALS
Pan Pacific RV Centers, Inc. is a combined operation consisting of three RV dealerships. One in French Camp, one in Morgan Hill, and the other in Sacramento, California. We have been serving the needs of the RV community for over 50 years!!!
We originally began in Stockton, California in 1973 as Mid-Valley Trailer Sales. Gradually, we grew to stock approximately 40 new and used towable trailers, a small parts department and a service facility that was complete with eight full bays plus a RV storage area.
In May of 1987, with a desire for growth, the company acquired the inventory of Pan Pacific RV Trailer Sales and expanded to include the location in Sacramento. Founded in 1946, this location claims the distinction of being one of the original “Fleetwood” travel trailer Dealers. Mid-Valley Trailers became Pan Pacific RV Centers.
Moving our original location in Stockton just south to French Camp allowed us to continue to grow into the Full Service RV Dealership we are today. Stocking over 100 new and used motorhomes, fifth wheels, travel trailers and pop-ups at this location alone.
Wanting to expand into the Bay Area, Pan Pacific RV Centers took over the Old Alpine RV Center in Morgan Hill after they closed their doors in 2009. Three years later, We committed to the local community and relocated next door to the old Golden Oak restaurant site, developing it into one of the areas largest RV dealerships.
Today We carry over 35 Brands and stock over 350 RVs for our customers to choose from