Our most immediate concern is to place all cats and kittens in safe, loving, responsible and permanent homes. Too often, wonderful animals end up in shelters because they weren't a good match for their families from the beginning. We require that potential adopters complete an application, go through a one-on-one interview with a Town Cats representative, consent to follow-up contact and pay the minimum adoption fee which helps offset the costs of maintenance and medical care provided to all the cats we serve.
We accomplish our mission by:
• Sponsoring innovative programs to help cats in traditional shelters in our county, as well as community cats who live outdoors
• Educating the public through community outreach
• Providing our community with the tools to become part of the solution
• Providing cat food and support to low income cat guardians, fosters, or owners
• Finding permanent, safe, and loving homes for the homeless cats and kittens in our care